Senin, 30 Agustus 2010

~Time is the thief of memory~

After checking my blog,, (I used to be hiatus about a year..)

I really missed my first template..

the pink and black (emo,, one!) template~

That's why, I remove my blue layout n change it back~

I thought I fell in love when I first saw this layout xD~

then I really missed my friends in blog sites

especially,, kiku >.<~ when she appeared in my facebook's wall last night and brought back Leon,, I really missed her.. it reminded me about our craziness back then xD~

and the guy, Leon Magnus who has an ironic fate..

Photobucket

Some quotes said

“A smile happens in a flash, but its memory can last a lifetime.”


“We all have our time machines.
Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”


"The existence of forgetting has never been proved:
We only know that some things don't come to mind when we want them."

0 komentar:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com